Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holidays

It has not been the best year. I lost my mother in June. I've lost 4 of my bunnies, most recently this past Wednesday, when one of my oldest died while at the vet's. We lost Christopher Hitchens. Eighteen years ago, my father was in the hospital through Christmas, and died on December 30, so this season is kinda hard on me. So I'll just post some videos for all none of you to watch.

First, this is Teddy Bear. He is a porcupine. He is unbelievably adorable. Don't try to take his cookie. (Thanks to my brother for finding this!)


Next, here is Tim Minchin. He's not quite as adorable as Teddy Bear, but he's still kinda cute. And I love this song, although I have a hard time listening to it. Always makes me cry.


If you haven't seen much of Tim, you really should look him up. He's fantastic.

Finally, for the ultimate in cute, here are some of my fur kids with hats. They were not impressed with me at all for asking them to pose:

This is Smoochy the guinea pig.

This is Zoe. She was very cooperative, but not at all impressed. I'm sure she won't be impressed that I cut off her butt.

Chester McGrumpypants was so unimpressed that he didn't want to be seen wearing this stupid hat. He refused to pick up his head.

Hoppy Holidays, all! Let's hope next year is somewhat better.

No comments:

Post a Comment