Monday, May 30, 2011

I needed some happy...

so here are some photos of some of my bunnies. I took these guys outside yesterday and just sat with them and soaked in their adorableness. There's a lot of bad stuff happening lately, not just with my mom, but I also have a friend who's going through a really tough time. I want to help, but I don't quite know what to do. So I have offered my presence, my ears and both shoulders. I hope my offer is accepted. I hate to see my friends suffer.

Anyway, here are the bunnies.

Bob (the black one) and Zoe (the white one).

Bunny love.

Harley (the black one; she's a girl) and Buster (the golden one).

I took video yesterday, too. Maybe I'll post that later. Until then, enjoy the goodness that is the lagomorph.

UPDATE 31 May, 2011

Here's the video:


Enjoy. Da bunniez command it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment